Aiken State Park
Located in Aiken County, SC.
1145 State Park Road
Windsor, SC 29856
Official web site for Aiken State Park
Swamps, creeks, and hiking trails will be found at this state park in rural Aiken County, which was once known as the “Aiken State Natural Area”. Four spring-fed ponds and the South Edisto River make this a popular place for campers, canoers, and fishermen.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
- Standard time:
- Daylight savings time:
- Sunday - Thursday, 9:00a-6:00p
- Friday - Saturday, 9:00a-9:00p
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children and Youth (ages 0 - 15), Free
- Adults, $2.00
- South Carolina senior citizens, $1.25
- $14.00 per campsite per night
- Picnic shelters, $25.00-$32.00 per day
- Several picnic shelters are available for group gatherings, and may be reserved for $25.00-32.00 per day. Call 1-866-345-PARK to make a reservation.
How to Get There
Latitude 33.55125, Longitude -81.49638 [PK432]
View Larger Map