Cheraw State Park
Located in Chesterfield County, SC.
100 State Park Road
Cheraw, SC 29520
Official web site for Cheraw State Park
This park near South Carolina’s northeast corner was once known as the “Cheraw State Recreation Area”. It offers plenty of hiking trails, a golf course, a driving range, and a 332-acre lake. A group of Cypress trees will be found at the upper end of the lake. Camping and vacation cabins are available.
The Sand Hills State Forest is located adjacent to this park, as well as the H. Cooper Black Jr. Recreation Area.
Features and Facilities
- Yes, but not in or around the cabins
Hours of Operation
- January to February, 7:00a-6:00p
- March, 7:00a-8:00p
- April to August, 7:00a-9:00p
- September to October, 7:00a-8:00p
- November to December, 7:00a-6:00p
Admission or Parking Fee
- Regular campsites, $17.00 per campsite per night
- Equestrian campsites, $9.00-$10.00 per campsite per night
- Cabins, $65.00-$133.00 per night
- Golf, Call for rates
- Boat rental, $20.00 per day or $5.00 per hour
- A large indoor meeting room is available for rent, plus two picnic shelters. Click here for information and rates.
How to Get There
Latitude 34.638, Longitude -79.9
View Larger Map