Croft State Park
Located in Spartanburg County, SC.
450 Croft State Park Road
Spartanburg, SC 29302
Official web site for Croft State Park
With over seven thousand acres of land, this is one of the largest of South Carolina's state parks. At one time, it was known as the “Croft State Natural Area”. Located in the foothills region near Spartanburg, this natural area offers a wide variety of activities. Two ponds provide opportunities for fishing and boating. It also has hiking trails and horse trails. A skeet shooting range located just outside of the park gate.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
- Standard time:
- Sunday - Thursday, 7:00a-6:00p
- Friday, 7:00a-8:00p
- Saturday, 7:00a-6:00p
- Daylight savings time:
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children and Youth (ages 0 - 15), Free
- Adults, $2.00
- South Carolina senior citizens, $1.25
- $14.00 per campsite per night
- Equestrian stable, $9.00-$10.50 per stall per night
- Three picnic shelters, which can accommodate 30 to 100 people, are available for group gatherings and may be reserved for $25.00-$44.00 per day. Click here for more information.
How to Get There
Latitude 34.86333, Longitude -81.84084
View Larger Map