Ebenezer Park of Rock Hill
Located in Rock Hill, York County, SC.
4490 Boatshore Road
Rock Hill, SC 29732
Ebenezer Park of Rock Hill web site
In the summer, this is a popular place for camping and for launching boats onto Lake Wylie. The picnic area provides a good view of the lake. Ebenezer park is open year-round.
Features and Facilities
- Yes, but dogs must be kept on a leash. There are Pet Stations located throughout the park.
Hours of Operation
- Sunrise-sunset; daylight hours only
Admission or Parking Fee
- Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend, $5.00-$10.00 per vehicle
- Remainder of the year, Free
- $18.00-$28.00 per campsite per night; advanced reservations are accepted.
- Ebenezer Park can be a great place for group meetings. Four small picnic shelters and one large shelter are available for rental, all of which overlook the lake. Click here for more information.
How to Get There
Take I-77 to exit #82-C. Follow SC #161 (Celanese Road) west for 1.8 kilometers (1.1 miles), then turn right onto Mount Gallant Road (#195). Go northwest 6.9 km. (4.3 mi.), then turn right onto Boatshore Road, which leads into Ebenezer Park.
Latitude 35.02433, Longitude -81.04267 [PK327]
View Larger Map