Kings Mountain State Park
Located in York County, SC.
1277 Park Road
Blacksburg, SC 29702
Official web site for Kings Mountain State Park
A wide variety of activites are available in this State Park and the adjacent National Military Park along the border between North and South Carolina. Numerous hiking trails will be found in the scenic hilly terrain. A “Living History Farm” contains a collection of old log and timber structures such as a barn, a cotton gin and a carpenter shop, most of which have been moved in from other parts of the foothills region. The park's ponds provide opportunities for fishing and boating.
Note: To make equestrian camping reservations, you must call the park directly at 803-222-3209.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
- Standard time, 8:00a-6:00p
- Daylight savings time, 7:00a-9:00p
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children and Youth (ages 0 - 15), Free
- Adults, $2.00
- South Carolina senior citizens, $1.25
- $12.00-$18.00 per campsite per night
- Boat rentals, $20.00 per day
- The dining hall area of the the group camp may be rented for family reunions, wedding receptions, or other events. Call the park at 803-222-3209 for more information. Additionally, several picnic shelters are available for group gatherings. Click here for information, or call 803-222-3209.
How to Get There
Latitude 35.14948, Longitude -81.34579 [PK436]
View Larger Map