Myrtle Beach State Park
Located in Myrtle Beach, Horry County, SC.
4401 South Kings Highway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
Official web site
This popular state park is a great way to see the beach and the ocean, unspoiled by major development. In addition, numerous hiking trails run off into the woodlands. Equestrian activities are popular here during the winter. A variety of camping and vacation cabin accomodations are available here for overnight stays.
Features and Facilities
- Dogs are not allowed on the beaches from 10:00a-5:00p from May 1st through Labor Day. They are allowed in most other outdoor areas if they are kept under physical restraint or on a leash.
Hours of Operation
- January to February:
- March to November:
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children (ages 0 - 5), Free
- Youth (ages 6 - 15), $3.00
- Adults, $5.00
- South Carolina senior citizens, $3.25
- $21.00-$52.00 per campsite per night
- Pier fishing, $5.00 per day
- Picnic shelter, $25.00-$38.00 per day
- Cabins, $65.00-$210.00 per night
- Picnic shelters may be rented for $25.00-38.00 per day.
How to Get There
Latitude 33.64878, Longitude -78.9285 [PK335]
View Larger Map